Files:Manager has a beautiful category screen that allows you to organize your files.
- Easily categorize the files
- Very easy to share the files (macOS,iOS)
- Chat (Offline Messaging to Send Message and files without Internet)
- Make more storage space by quickly clearing out unused files
Fix Error: 'FilesManager can’t be opened because it...'
- Open 'System Preferences'
- Choose 'Security & Privacy' and then click the 'General' tab
- Click the lock icon in the corner to unlock settings.
- Look for 'Allow apps downloaded from:'
- Choose 'App Store and identified developers'
- Click the lock to prevent further changes.
- Click 'Open Anyway'
- You can now launch FilesManager app.
- Click 'Open'